Stoke Primary Academy has at its core the pursuit of the highest standards possible in education.
We believe in high aspirations, high motivation and high achievement for all. Through our extended curriculum we seek to meet the needs of the individual.
We aim to build a community underpinned by traditional values and social justice in which all members are equally valued.
We are committed to ensuring the very best for our children in order for them to play a significant part in society.
Our aim is to:
- Provide every student with the knowledge, skills, self belief and motivation to be successful in their learning and lives
- Build a community based on justice and a sense of personal responsibility
- Promote courtesy, acceptance and respect for others
- Welcome, value and respect all who come to the academy
- Promote dialogue and co-operation with the wider community
We are unashamedly uncompromising, in our promotion of excellence for all, respect, politeness and determination.
Our goal is that all students should be able to access higher education and participate fully in our democratic society.
We are currently working towards becoming a moneysense accredited school as part of our commitment to teaching our pupils how to use money safely and responsibly. This year all year groups had the opportunity to take part in workshops where they looked at the value of money, budgeting and the dangers of fraud. We look forward to having further workshops in the next academic year.
The moneysense website mymoneysense.com has a parent’s section where you can download activities to do at home. Your children can also explore a virtual bank to get used to the services in a real bank branch.