The latest Ofsted Report for the school can be viewed here.
Click here for the Ofsted School Data Dashboard.
The DfE school performance tables can be viewed here.
In September 2017, the Academy achieved a rating of ‘Requires Improvement’ in its Ofsted inspection.
The Academy has the following strengths:
- Leaders and governors have a high degree of ambition for the school. They know what needs to be done. The changes that they have made are beginning to have an impact.
- Staff and the majority of parents are supportive of the school’s leaders. They recognise the positive changes that have taken place.
- The teaching of phonics is highly effective. Pupils attain well in the national phonics screening check.
- Pupils behave well. They are kind and supportive towards each other.
- The support for disadvantaged pupils and those who have special educational needs and/or disabilities is effective.
- Children make good progress in the early years. The well-resourced and exciting environment supports learning across the curriculum.
Since this inspection, Stoke Primary Academy staff have worked in partnership with other academies across the trust and schools locally to develop best practice.
The leadership and staff at Stoke are driven by the visions and values of the Trust and the Academy.
At Stoke Primary Academy we believe that we should “be the difference”, which pushes us as individuals and as a team to go that extra bit further and achieve our individual and collaborative goals.